The company Ramella Graniti S.r.l. (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the "Company") is aware of the importance of protecting the right to privacy, with regard to the processing of personal data, of its users. In accordance with European and Italian legislation on the subject and inspired by both the recommendations of the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, both to the documentation and to the provisions published by the Italian Privacy Guarantor, Ramella Graniti S.r.l. informs that the personal data acquired by browsing the site https://www.ramellagraniti.com/, will be treated in compliance with the law on the protection of personal data. When using the services offered by the site (filling in contact forms, etc.), the user will receive specific information relating to the further processing of personal data carried out by Ramella Graniti S.r.l..
With reference to the methods of management and processing of personal data of users who consult this site, pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, Ramella Graniti S.r.l. provides the following information:
1) Types of data collected, purpose and legal basis of the processing - Cookies
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user.
Types of cookies used by https://www.ramellagraniti.com/
Technical and analytical cookies with limited identification potential.
Technical cookies are those cookies used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide that service. Analytical cookies, on the other hand, are used to analyze and measure the use of the Website by users. Analytical cookies are similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data for this purpose is to be found in the hypothesis provided for by art. 6 par. 1, lett. b) of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016, or to allow the user to use the requested service.
Profiling cookies. Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data for this purpose is to be found in the hypothesis provided for by art. 6 par. 1, lett. a) of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016, or because the user has given his consent to the installation of profiling cookies.
The Website https://www.ramellagraniti.com/ does not use profiling cookies.
|Cookie name|| Organization||Duration||Description|
|_ga||https://www.ramellagraniti.com/||2 years||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identification. It is included in every page request on a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for site analytics reports. |
|cookieconsent_status||https://www.ramellagraniti.com/||365 days||Cookie Bar Acceptance|
|_ga_FSP571006K||https://www.ramellagraniti.com/||1 minute||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.|
All modern browsers allow users to decide whether to block the installation of cookies on their terminal and to delete any already installed ones. This also applies to cookies installed as a result of browsing this site. In this case, navigation on the site could be difficult or even impossible. The following are the ways to disable the installation of cookies on the most modern browsers:
- Select the Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, select Content settings.
- Select Block sites from setting any data.
- Select Finish.
- Click the Tools button and then Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab and in the Settings section move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow them and click OK.
- Visit the Preferences page.
- From the Privacy panel, choose the option to block cookies.
- To delete cookies already stored, click on the "Remove all data from the website" button.
For more information visit this page. Apple Safari for mobile devices
- Touch the Settings > Safari > Block cookie.
- Choose the option "Always allow", "Allow only from websites I visit", "Allow only from current website" oppure “Always block”. In IOS 7 or older versions choose "Never", "From third parties and advertisers" or "Always".
For more information visit this page
. Mozilla Firefox
- Click the menu button and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under History settings: select use custom settings.
- To enable cookies, mark the item Accept cookies from sites; to deactivate them, remove the mark from the item.
- If you are having problems with cookies, also make sure that the Accept third-party cookies option is not set to Never.
- Choose how long cookies can be stored:
- Keep them until: Keep them until: their expiration: the cookies will be removed when they reach the expiration date (date set by the site that sends the cookies).
- Keep them until: Firefox closes: the cookies stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Keep them up: ask every time: displays a warning every time a website tries to set a cookie and asks the user if he wants this cookie to be saved.
- Close the page. Any changes made will be automatically saved.
For more information visit this page
- Go to the Preferences area.
- Select the "Advanced" area and enter the "Cookies" section.
- To disable the storage of cookies by the browser, select the "Never accept cookies" setting. For more information visit this page.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Owner informs that the User can use "Your Online Choices". Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Owner, therefore, recommends using this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.2. Data retention period
The personal data collected will be processed, stored and processed with electronic tools and will be stored both on computer and paper supports, organized in databases, and on any other type of suitable support. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The processing of personal data carried out by Ramella Graniti S.r.l. it does not involve automated decision-making processes.4. Communication and / or provision of personal data
The communication and / or the provision of navigation data is a necessary requirement for the provision of the requested service (navigation on the site) and therefore mandatory for this purpose: failure to communicate and / or provide personal data by the interested party will result in the impossibility for Ramella Graniti S.r.l. to allow navigation on the site https://www.ramellagraniti.com/. The communication and / or provision of data for further purposes is optional: failure to communicate and / or provide data, in such cases, will have no consequences for the data subject. The installation of technical, analytical and profiling cookies from the site https://www.ramellagraniti.com/ is optional (it can be prevented through the browser settings), but could make the site or some of its services.5. Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The personal data collected will not be disclosed and may be communicated, as well as to subjects who have the right and the interest to access your personal data by law or secondary and / or community regulations, to authorized personnel within the Owner, as well as to companies, associations or professional firms that provide services and activities on behalf of the Owner as Data Processor for the fulfillment of legal obligations, as well as for any organizational and administrative need necessary to provide the requested services. The names of the other subjects who may become aware of your personal data as "Data Processors" are shown in an updated list available from Ramella Graniti S.r.l. (to be requested at the addresses indicated in point 9).6. Transfer of data abroad or to international organizations
Ramella Ramella Graniti S.r.l. non trasferisce i dati personali degli interessati raccolti attraverso il sito https://www.ramellagraniti.com/ e gli strumenti ivi previsti all’estero o ad organizzazioni internazionali.
7. Link to third party sites or services
This information is provided only for the processing of personal data carried out through this site or the tools provided by it, and not for other Web sites that may be consulted by the user through a link, whose managers operate as independent data controllers. . Users are therefore invited to carefully read their privacy policies before accessing third party services.8. Rights of the interested party
In relation to the aforementioned processing of personal data, the interested party has the right to exercise the rights provided for by EU Regulation no. 679/2016, including, for example, to obtain the indication: - of the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- of the identification details of the Data Controller, of the managers and of the designated representative.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- access, updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- the limitation of the processing of data concerning him;
The interested party may also request a copy of their data in standard format (the so-called "Right to data portability").
Finally, the interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
The interested party has the right to withdraw their consent to the processing, when this is based on the hypothesis provided for by art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a. (when "the interested party has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes"), or by Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a. of EU Regulation 679/2016, at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
If the interested party considers that the processing concerning him or her violates the legislation in force, he has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which he habitually resides, works or in the place where he is verified the alleged violation. The Italian supervisory authority can be reached at the contact details on its website.9. Holder of the treatment – Contact details
The data controller is Ramella Graniti S.r.l., based in Cantone Molino, 3 - 13851 Castelletto Cervo (Biella) Italia, C.F. 00204550024 e P.IVA 00204550024, in the person of the Chief Executive Officer of the Company. The Company can also be contacted at the e-mail address email@example.com and to the certified email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
To exercise the rights listed above, the interested party may submit a request using the e-mail account email@example.com
Ramella Graniti S.r.l. reserves the right to update this information on the processing of personal data.